Apply for Neutral Evaluation and Determination
To apply for a Neutral proceeding under the Law Society Neutral Evaluation and Determination Scheme (LSNEDS), the party initiating proceedings shall deliver an Application for Neutral Evaluation and Determination (NED) (the Application) to the respondent.
A copy of the Application shall be delivered to The Law Society of Singapore by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Application shall contain all facts and matters on which the applicant relies, including:
- The names and email addresses of the parties to the dispute;
- Whether the applicant applies for a neutral evaluation or neutral determination;
- A statement of the facts and particulars supporting the applicant’s claim;
- Copies of all documents relied upon, including the agreement giving rise to the dispute (if any) and the Neutral proceeding agreement;
- The contentions of fact and law supporting the applicant’s position;
- All items of relief and remedy sought by the applicant;
- All quantifiable items of claim with accompanying calculations and breakdown (where applicable); and
- A statement that the dispute is not the subject of existing or concluded proceedings before an arbitrator or a court or other body of competent jurisdiction.
A sample Application for Neutral Evaluation and Determination is coming soon.